Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Gift wrapping

If you read the last post you know about the big sale for Black Friday.  In addition to that, if you are planning to give your purchases as gifts, I will do gift wrapping for free!

Freeze dried fruit basket









All you need to do is place your order at kathym.shelfreliance.com and under shipping choose pick up at warehouse, then email me to let me know how you would like the gifts wrapped (gift baskets, boxes, or just wrapping paper) then I will pick up your order from the warehouse, wrap the gifts and deliver to you before Christmas.  The one exclusion is the large Food Rotation Systems.  This offer is valid through December 15, but I do recommend taking advantage of the great sale prices this week.

Instead of a plate of cookies that may last up to a week, think about giving a can of cookie mix that could be used anytime between now and Christmas 2031-


No comments:

Post a Comment